Where is Bali Indonesia – Bali is one of Indonesia province, Indonesia has 34 provinces. A province is the highest tier of the local government divisions of Indonesia . Now, where Bali is ? .. Bali is the small island located close to Australia, south of Indonesia . The province includes the island of Bali and a few smaller neighboring islands, notably Nusa Penida, Nusa Lembongan, and Nusa Ceningan. It is located at the westernmost end of the Lesser Sunda Islands, between Java to the west and Lombok to the east. Its capital of Denpasar is located at the southern part of the island.
Where is Bali Indonesia
Herewith you can easlly find where is Bali ? … on google maps.
Bali is a popular tourism destination and is renowned for its highly developed arts, including traditional culture and modern dance, sculpture, painting, leather, metalworking, and music. The Indonesian International Film Festival is held every year in Bali. Since the late 20th century, the province has had a rise in tourism. Bali is already 3 times get the best island destination in world wide International , take from Travel + leisure magazine .
Bali lies 3.2 km east of Java, and is approximately 8 degrees south of the equator. Bali and Java are separated by the Bali Strait. East to west, the island is approximately 153 km wide and spans approximately 112 km north to south; administratively it covers 5,780 km2, or 5,577 km2 without Nusa Penida District, its population density is roughly 750 people/km2 .
Bali administrative divisions
Bali province is divided into eight regencies and one city . These are :
- Denpasar City – is the capital of Bali. Situated on the Bali island, it is known worldwide as a major tourist destination, and is the main gateway to Bali . Denpasar has Sanur District with exotic sunrise views .
- Badung Regency – Its regency seat is Mangupura. It has an area of 418.52 km2 and population of 543,332 (2010 Census) . It covers Bali’s most heavy tourist regions, including Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Canggu, Uluwatu, Badung, and Mengwi. The northern part of the regency is relatively unpopulated, and the part near the coast and west of Denpasar from Jimbaran and up to Canggu is heavily populated. Ngurah Rai International Airport is located within the Regency .
- Bangli Regency – The northern part of the district included the main road to the north coast passing through Kintamani and around the crater in which Gunung Batur sits .
- Buleleng Regency / Singaraja – A research of new airport had been completed in line of congestion of Ngurah Rai International Airport in 2017. The new two runways airport will be built in the east part of Buleleng Regency and will be connected by railway to the existing airport. Lovina Beach also tourist interested .
- Gianyar Regency – Gianyar Regency are the three richest regions in Bali and most of their wealth comes from tourism, in February 2012 Gianyar Regency officially banning the construction of new increasingly popular condominium hotels (condotels) and apartment facilities. Ubud is one of Gianyar Districts.
- Jembrana Regency – is one of regency in Bali, Indonesia. It has an area of 841.8 km2 and a population of 261,618 at the 2010 Census. Its regency seat is Negara .
- Karangasem Regency – The Mother Temple of Besakih, Tenganan, a Bali Aga village (the original Bali), with inhabitants who still live according to their ancient traditions
Beach town of Amed. Candidasa is a good starting point for visiting places along the beautiful east coast of Bali.
- Klungkung Regency – Klungkung town is easily reached from Gianyar via the highway. The regency is famous for its classic Balinese paintings which mostly depict the story of the epics like Mahabharata or Ramayana. Nusa Penida island was located in Klungkung.
- Tabanan Regency – Tabanan Regency Administration would not allow the development of star-rated and city hotels anymore, unless tourism facilities with a commitment to environmental conservation would be allowed with 30 percent of buildings and 70 percent had to be left naturally as paddy field or plantation . Give the best applause for tabanan government.
Panorama of Where is Bali Indonesia !!!
Bali’s Nickname : Island of Peace, Morning of The World, Island of Gods, Island of Hinduism, Island of Love .
Bali’s Motto: Bali Dwipa Jaya (Kawi) : Glorious Bali Island . it is maybe your friends did not know Where is Bali Indonesia ?, To help your friends please share on your Social media … Cheers