Welcome Bali pro realty – Join our Property in Bali communities and FB Group . Once again welcome to our google + communities and Welcome to our Facebook Group.
We just make a google+ Communities , i hope most of you guys join and share your property on communities area.
On our Facebook Group, we already has 9.000 members that already join and share the property on group.
Join our Property in Bali communities and FB Group
Let’s talk about Google+ Communities :
- Google+ Communities allow you to leverage a platform where your strategic partners and customers can share best practices, answer each other’s questions and share valuable information.
- By mining your Community’s content, you will gain a better understanding for how people talk about your company and its products.
- By letting your customers and business partners speak about and show their appreciation of your products with +1s and clicks, your brand will gain credibility
- By having an open forum where people can express their opinions and share their experiences, you can become known for more than your product features or your brand name and logo
- You can drive traffic to a landing page and then launch visitors into your regular lead-generation process. Think of your Google+ Community as the top of the marketing funnel.
- By building out categories and using hashtags, you can filter your content and thus improve the discover-ability of content.
- You can broadcast , one broadcaster to many viewers or conduct small town halls or many to many, up to 10 people at a time.
- You can extend your network and segment and send customized messages to different groups of users .
- It is FREE …
Let’s talk about Facebook Group :
- Proved invaluable for bringing people together, following up on in-person offline meetings and getting tasks done .
- Product Launches or Special Projects – I have loved using groups in this manner. This is usually a power group that is not visible to the public .
- Mentoring – The group format works really well for Mentoring Groups.
- One of the great parts about going to a conference or property seminar is the buzz you get out of hanging out with people who have a common interest with you .
- You can keep in touch with like-minded Bloggers or Social media enthusiasts so that you can post up new content.
- Business Networking – this one is easy and probably one of the biggest uses of Groups I have seen .
- It is FREE …
Become a member on Google+ communities and Facebook group did not make you “poor” , nothing to lose. even you can have new friend on group, you can make new property and real estate friendship .